The NAME THAT CITY game - Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, Gdansk
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Or Vilnius
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Danzig = Gdansk so I guess it goes to Colon.

Comment

• Not-Montreal?
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightblue
            Danzig = Gdansk so I guess it goes to Colon.
            The city is called Gdansk now, not Danzig

Comment

• Well if he doesn't post in 3 minutes, you can have it

Comment

• I'm gonna watch a movie or something, so I'll just take the honour.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                  I'm gonna watch a movie or something, so I'll just take the honour.
                  That's a circuitous way to admit defeat

Here:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• It's still called Danzig in German. Pah!
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• What movie?

Comment

• Eh?

I was right. Live with it sucker.

Comment

I'm gonna watch a movie or something
                          Is it a movie about you being wrong and me being right? Cos I think I saw that one. In this thread.

Comment

• Such movies don't exist and never will.

Comment

Such movies don't exist and never will.
                              You're right, when I said "movie" I meant "documentary"

Comment

• Shivaton
                                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
                                X