• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I done my time with the sonar girls.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      By the six that made it? That's gross.
      And you wanna know the best part? The reason they set out for South America rather than landing on any of the many Pacific islands was that they were afraid of cannibals.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

Didn't know smilies look that cool when put into " "

This -> "" looks like a sonar operator detecting an enemy sub.

And here's the guy from the sub trying to find out what the destroyers above him do -> ""

(don't worry, I just saw recently hunt for red october again)

Das Boot still kicks any submarine movie's ass.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

And mainly because of the theme music, even though few people will admit it.

Comment

It had music??

Comment

teh best music ever
              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                Das Boot still kicks any submarine movie's ass.
                QFT
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

“We fished, and we ate the fish raw ... because there was no fire to cook with,”
                  Gollum
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

tagesschau.de writes, they've been five when they set out, but in January and February two died and were reported to have been thrown over board.

Yea, right!

Maybe after having been stripped of their meat.

Comment

Read the Beach books. Better yet, spend time with the old-timers still left in SD. The guys from WW2 in the Pacific did awesome stuff.

Comment

Was there a large fish skeleton attached to the side of the boat?
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Anyone read "The Life of Pi?"
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                            Anyone read "The Life of Pi?"
                            Yep . I have . It deals with something similar . So ?

Comment

That's all.

Comment

I finally got around to reading it. Good so far.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X