• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    @ The Grunebrau Crailsheim West Germany (me in middle) Christmas 1978
    you look like a certain gay poly poster named wittlich
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Grandpa, in that first pic, you have that jeffrey dahmer look... scary!
      Well, I only eat meat after its been cooked and only from an animal
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Back when I was a nonrate, and had just arrived at my unit, we went on an shipboard exercise (I'm in the Marines). So I get tasked out to go with one of my corporals as a radio operator for a recon team that is going out to do an overnight patrol. Needless to say I wasn't particularly thrilled. These guys were no **** recon, and I was just a boot Lcpl. So we get dropped off by 53 and we hump all afternoon in the heat from the LZ to our night site. The whole point of this thing, was that were simulating a forward observation team, that would watch the enemy and than report back to the ship. Well, my corporal decided that we would each take turns on the radio overnight and wake the other one up when it was their watch. Anyway, being relatively new I hadn't yet totally adjusted to going on very little sleep and I was pretty tired when it came turn for my watch. So what did I do? I crashed out for my hour of watch, and than woke up my corporal and handed him the handset and went back to sleep

Comment

Lucky group.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The funniest army memories are obviously from training periods, since my regular employment is.. well.. sort of desk job.

I'll think of some funny ones to tell, even though most of it is only funny when you are there...

Comment

Working...
            X