Check out this nice little game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this nice little game!

It's probably been posted any times before, but it's still a lot of fun. Post your records!

Mine is 813.

What is the Helicopter Game? The helicopter game is a simple and addictive online game that involves flying a helicopter through a side-scrolling landscape while avoiding obstacles such as walls and blocks. The objective of the game is to fly as far as possible without crashing into any obstacles. The game is played using the arrow keys or mouse to control the helicopter’s altitude and movement. The helicopter is constantly moving forward, so the player must navigate through the landscape by carefully controlling the helicopter’s height and avoiding obstacles. The game is often set to a background of an 8-bit style landscape with simple graphics and sounds. The game has become popular due to its simplicity and addictive gameplay. It has been widely distributed on…Read More...

987 now

Comment

Tried a couple of flights, I mean crashes. At work, so I'll use that as an excuse for sucking with a 420.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I want +1s!

By the way, 1146 on my first try.
        I changed my signature

Comment

1481, what a flight!
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
          X