Hillary Clinton bust unveiled at Museum of Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton bust unveiled at Museum of Sex

NEW YORK (AP) - It's a bust of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton - in more ways than one.

Cast in resin and bearing ample cleavage, a bust of the New York Democrat was unveiled this week at the Museum of Sex in Manhattan.

Calling his creation The Presidential Bust of Hillary Rodham Clinton: The First Woman President of the United States, artist Daniel Edwards said he wanted to depict the 58-year-old Clinton "with her head held high, a youthful spirit and a face matured by wisdom."

Indeed, while the former first lady's face is shown with a few wrinkles, Edwards cast her in a low-cut floral dress that reveals her shoulders and chest.

"Her cleavage is on display, prominently portraying sexual power which some people still consider too threatening," Edwards said.

Edwards has a knack for creating pieces that attract publicity - his last work, unveiled at a gallery in Brooklyn, depicted Britney Spears on her knees giving birth on a bearskin rug.

Clinton is widely thought to be considering a presidential run in 2008 but has not declared her plans. She has not commented on the bust, her office said Friday.

So, who's up to go see that "show".

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sorry gotta pull a Bill Clinton here. Just can't imagine the word sex and Hillary being used in the same sentence.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My eyes my eyes!!!

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

It's not so bad if you dont look at the face.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

^somebody put that in their sig!

Tehabn sighting!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Dancing tiger, hidden commie!1!!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                It's not so bad if you dont look at the face.
                a bit saggy if you ask me

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Yup, the dancing tiger teheban is back
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You say her breasts are saggy? Look at her face, THEN look at breasts. Breasts be looking good by comparison.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      You say her breasts are saggy? Look at her face, THEN look at breasts. Breasts be looking good by comparison.
                      Masochists.

Comment

Are her breasts accurate?
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

What happened when Hillary got her arms amputated?
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

we learned what the sound of no hands clapping is that of a mouthy beitch
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Ahh... that's deep.. let me praise this masterpiece after all
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X