Just had LSAIK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had LSAIK

I just had LASIK or rather 'microlasik' and I can't see ****.

How's my typing? Hopefully this insane blurrinesss will go away in a few days.

I have my gamma control way way down and it still looks like staring into a Las Vegas sign.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

i was going to ask if it caused dislexia cause you swapped the "A" and "S" in the title
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      i was going to ask if it caused dislexia cause you swapped the "A" and "S" in the title
      Dyslexia, perhaps?
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

You are supposed to keep your eyes at rest. Using the computer is probably the most stressing activity
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Now's a good time to learn touch typing
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Also, when I had it I was farsighted and couldn't read for a few days. Once your eyes settle and heal it will be good.
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Dyslexia, perhaps?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Seeker under no circumstances should you click this link as the damage may be irreparable.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

My mom is getting it in a month.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Now is the time to insult Seeker, he can hardly read it anyway.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Hah, I got it over a year ago... at probably twice the price. I still win.

Comment

I'm still not sure if I should do this, or get contacts.

I admit, I'm kind of a scardy cat.

Comment

and you put things on your eyes?
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

not yet. I don't have contacts yet. I still wear glasses. I'm not sure if I can do that either. But maybe if I get those kind you can leave in your eyes. I'd only have to do it once a month.

Actually putting them in my eyes seems easy, taking them out seems scary.

Comment

You probably looked better with glasses on, anyway.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X