No announcement yet.

Vote in the great WW III poll on www.ahmadinejad.ir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to check the poll today, but when I clicked on the link in the OP I found that his site no longer offers a translated version. Evidently he's on to us. Now he'll be more determined than ever to develop nukes to avenge our tampering.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Huh? It's still available. I even got to vote again.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
        It's unnerving that the guy has a blog. I'm going to (perhaps unfairly) assume that Bush is IT illiterate.
        Most likely, but he also has less time to waste.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
          I wanted to check the poll today, but when I clicked on the link in the OP I found that his site no longer offers a translated version. Evidently he's on to us. Now he'll be more determined than ever to develop nukes to avenge our tampering.
          Um, I still can see the translated version...
          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

OK, to recognize the icon for English you need to combine a diaganol American flag half with an English, not UK, flag with St. George's cross.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_England

"Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

They should know flags from all the burning they do
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                They should know flags from all the burning they do
                One would imagine a business oriented Iranian would step in and make a bundle on selling US/Israel flags in Iran. Perhaps have an assortment of European flags just in case they are needed to.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

it says 'word war' in the poll

I think some of you guys misunderstood
                  CSPA

Comment

You're right, the original page with the translation links is back up. For some reason the last time I tried to go to that page I got a different site.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                    X