The PRAISE ALLAH video thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PRAISE ALLAH video thread

This is supposed to be a FUN thread. Contribute!

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

That video is sure fake... what was it made for, some ad?

Edit: Datajack's Berlin avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      That video is sure fake... what was it made for, some ad?

Edit: Datajack's Berlin avatar

gay germans
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Noone else could spot it

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Etchy

Ecthy

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Those wacky Shi'ites sure know how to have a party.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Someone tell me, what the hell is going on in that first vid.

I don't get the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...547810&q=allah
                    I sense a jihad on that lion coming up....
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

im bald ! ok? deal with it im bald ! people keep doing this to my head and i wish they'd stop
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Some other talking animals (non religious)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                          Someone tell me, what the hell is going on in that first vid.

I don't get the second.

So, we have lions screaming ALLAH AKHBAR and a muslim leader dancing like Shakira.

More!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I'm ot seeing a lion only greyish gibberish.

Comment

DF @ the last one

Comment

Working...
                              X