Answer me fast please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer me fast please!!

How do flies reproduce!! Cant find it on google so I'm counting on you geeks to help me since you all know a lot more than me.

EDIT: Thanks Kuci

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

And it's spelled "flies."

Comment

Spontaneous generation
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

And it's spelled "flies."
        Cant find it! I suck! Help!

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I think it's the penis in the vagina thing. But I really don't know anything about that, so I could be wrong.

this wiki article is strangely lacking in useful info.

Comment

Flies feed and reproduce on filth, decaying matter, and water.....

figures.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

For geeks, you guys aren't really helpful.

The sites you all posted I saw already and like Dis said, the're lacking the info I need...

Comment

Does these help ?

Information on the life cycle of the house fly including photos of fly eggs.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

WOOHOO!! That's exactly what I had under my freakin trash bag the other day! No wonder why there are so many ****in flies around....

Problem solved.

In case you guys are wondering, I just moved in a new house, and did not know when garabage day was, so, idioticly, I kept the trash bag inside my garage...It has been gone for 2 weeks now, so the problem is solved.

YAY!

Just for your enjoyement, that's what I found under it.

BlackCat, Your my hero!

Spec.

Comment

nm
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Next time you might want to post something more informative ... like "I have flies in my house, eek!" ... more likely to get a useful answer that way
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

You have flies because of your trash bag?? Why, that is astounding news. I think you should call in the media. This is big. Really, really big.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                          You have flies because of your trash bag?? Why, that is astounding news. I think you should call in the media. This is big. Really, really big.
                          I sense sarcasm in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I sense an idiot wrote this post.

Spec.

Comment

I rem oved the trash bag 2 weeks ago, then found 4 dozens flies in my house today...Now I know why, thats why the problem is solved...

Explaination for Zribbler...or whatever...

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X