cuban revolutionary leader dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor

I expect that those who'll post that, will be the very same people who were outraged that evil lefties were cheering death (back when Reagan croaked)
    ...or the pope.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

...just watch me go when that b1tch Thatcher finally kops it!

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
        ...just watch me go when that b1tch Thatcher finally kops it!
        QFT
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Bugger

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I expect that those who'll post that, will be the very same people who were outraged that evil lefties were cheering death (back when Reagan croaked)
            when the man who built a regime that decided that Arcos expressing his discontent made him a counterrevolutionary worthy of imprisonment dies, I may well feel joy, and it wont be a matter of hate.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

Aye, when Castro goes the thread titles will be as subtle as "CASTRO DEAD!!!!"
              You forgot the "LTGTR!!!!1"
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
              X