Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you think your Nick pops-up on google...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a tour group (from which I took the name, I think) and some sort of digital media software thingy, apparently.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

The second half of my nickname is a Russian tour operator
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Just poly references. Althouth it keeps saying "Did you mean Donegal?" Well of course I originally meant Donegal, but I Kant Speel!!!!
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I just get a bunch of websites I've joined or posted in. It seems I am the only Oerdin on the whole interweb.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

im in the same boat as donegeal and oerdin
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The first reference to me is on page 14 of the search, and is my profile on CGN.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

And I do know my name is part of the title of one of the 100 worst films ever made. I'm so proud.

Comment

Car salesmen pop up! Specifically, the Monk Toyota store in Copenhagen.

Would you buy a used car from this couple? Do you trust people with bigger hands than heads?

Comment

Working...
                  X