PolyMeet in Boulder, Colorado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyMeet in Boulder, Colorado!

Well... hopefully. I'm in Boulder for a couple weeks (starting this week at the Millenium Harvest Hotel). I've been in the city for a few days now. I'll be leaving Boulder on the 18th. I know Sikander lives in Boulder, but I was wondering if anyone else is in Colorado. If y'all are interested, I was thinking of doing something this upcoming weekend.

PM me and I'll send you my cell number.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

uh, just pm me your cell number... ok?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

No go Cinncinati boy .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Cincinnati?

And as for a poly meet in Boulder. I don't think so
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So... did anything happen, Imran?

Comment

guess I missed this thread. . Still a little too far for me. I'd have to fly and rent a car. It's too far to drive. And I can only get 2 days off anyways.

Comment

Working...
            X