• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But,.. but,... doesn't the whole OT consist of the 'laying-of-hands.'
    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
      3. Thorn is a complete jerkwad and is making up all of this as a sick ploy to screw around with others' sense of compassion. If this is in fact such a joke, it makes him look far, far worse than us. "Ha ha, you showed concern for an emotionally unbalanced and apparently suicidal human being you met online! Now you look like an empathetic and decent person, I got you good!"
      Doesn't seem far-fetched at all; it's not like he'd be the first person in history to have a twisted sense of humor. I for one think his posts are comic genius.

The two main reasons I don't buy it are A) nobody prescribes FIVE antidepressants simultaneously and B) no psychiatrist worth his salt would hear such psychotic delusions and prescribe only antidepressants when haloperidal or thioridazine are a mere slip of paper away. The story just doesn't wash, unless his doctor operates from the back of an 18-wheeler.

Originally posted by Lodi
      Well, possibility 4 is that it is not just EvC posting this stuff. Thorn gave his poly ID to others before and I still remember the great "Trenchcoat Story" that involved the laying of hands.
      Links?
      Unbelievable!

Comment

I admit, at first I believed him. Hence my initial reaction. Now, I'm not so sure. Hence my Madrigal joke. There are people who actually believe that sort of crap, you know.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Links?
          OK, I will try to find a link to the thread, but I might not be able to. I'd think a more EvC knowledgeable poly user would be a better bet.
          "Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

OK, I have discovered that I suck at searching the poly forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Doesn't seem far-fetched at all; it's not like he'd be the first person in history to have a twisted sense of humor. I for one think his posts are comic genius.

The two main reasons I don't buy it are A) nobody prescribes FIVE antidepressants simultaneously and B) no psychiatrist worth his salt would hear such psychotic delusions and prescribe only antidepressants when haloperidal or thioridazine are a mere slip of paper away. The story just doesn't wash, unless his doctor operates from the back of an 18-wheeler.

Links?
              I said I'm on antipyschotics, why do you people never ****ING listen to me...... you all are just pissing me off!!! Ok so it was 3 instead of 5, so shoot me---->

I'm currently on these:

FLUOXETINE HCL (Prozac) (anti-depressant)
              aripiprazole (Antisychotic) (Ablify also acts as anti-depressants)

BUPROPION HCL (wellbutran) (anti-depressant)
              FEXOFENADINE
              TIAGABINE (Axiety)

I've been on this at one time:

CLONAZEPAM
              I had to get off this it was making me sick (Axiety)

Ziprasidone (anti-psychotic)
              This version (geodon) made me have mouth jaw lockups

OLANZAPINE (anti-psychotic)
              I had to get off this 20lbs in one week

BENZTROPINE MESYLATE
              This wasn't necessary once I got of geodon

and a host of others that I can't remember off the top of my head......
              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Do you do Lamictal? We make that at Dartford and test it in my lab
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Are you a test person then?

Comment

Not in the sense you are implying
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I don't remember what the proper chemical name is for Depakote is, but if you're on Wellbutrin I hope you're taking LOTS of that too. I was once on WB with a cautionary counterdose of only 125mg of Depakote. I still had a grand mal seizure, and even now after years have passed my hands shake. Damned Wellbutrin.

The Depakote is a good mood stabilizer too, I'm told. But for all I know, one of those names you mentioned is Depakote.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I didn't know there were so many pharmacists on these boards
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

They aren't pharmacists, they're just psychos who've tried them all.
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

That's quite a medicinal cocktail.

Comment

Working...
                            X