Hizbollah and all that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hizbollah and all that

At the moment it seems that Israel is in the dog house, as they have used "disproportinate" force.

Well, that may be true, but then again I haven't had the odd missile attack on Clapham in London for the last 10 years either, unlike the citizens of Kiyat Shomona.

I dunno, I went to see the wedding of a mate marry her husband- she Christian, him Jewish.

Katusha rockets falling in 1994 was common news in Israel at the time, but total control of The Lebannon by Syria until last year also wasn't news to us lot in the West. They just "grinned and bared it."

My friend met her hubby on a kibbutz close to Kiyat Shimona and every 50 yards was an air-raid shelter within it.

Syria used to drive tanks to the top of the Golan Heights and take pot-shots in the Israeli valley below.

After the last war, understandably the Israeli's took control of the heights.

The people suffering in Lebannon now are suffering by the hand of Hizbollah, followed by Syria, and equally with Israel.

This war might make Lebannon decide that a radical organisation that is more powerful the the nation-state it'sself needs to be clamped down upon (the army is tiny and week).

Israel is venting it's spleen over all the attacks they have suffered over the years, but the civilian population is suffering and dieing as a result in The Lebanon.

In my last week in Israel in 1994 a Katusha rocket hit and killed a little 4 year old russian boy, son of an emigre family, boy, those that fired the missile must have been soo proud, well wouldn't you be?

Two wrongs never make a right as Israel is now doing the same, but Israel doesn't seem to want to destroy a people at all, whilst the tribes around Isreal wish the death of the Jewish tribe, who have lived in the region for just as long.

Toby Rowe

We already have a thread. feel free top post there.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I looked, saw nothing and was shocked, so posted!

Toby

Comment

Toby:

Gepap is too excited to see someone replying to his last post!

Feel free to post here!
        Thanks for your post!
        bleh

Comment

Working...
        X