No announcement yet.

Frog Thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non, je dois dessiner une grenouille pour qqn qui a voter pour moi (HoF)
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• Nice froggie pic
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It's blurry because it's in gif. In bmp You'd be able to see that, for example, all the chess are frogs - there's frog queen, frog king, frog bishop, frog horse etc.
        Middle East!

Comment

• The frog sitting at the left of the table playing chess is not at the correct angle to properly move the (grey?) pieces, and his arms are clearly too short to reach over and move the far pieces at the other end of the table.

im curious as to which laws of physics are being applied to explain this Picassian sort of situation. If that is indeed the type of thing that is being applied here then what is the reasons for the seeming reality-applied aspects of the rest of the piece? (such as the skyline, the other frogs, and the cat in the window?)
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• First of all, it is not the left frog's turn, but the right's one. You could see that by counting moves of chess already made. Also, the let frog stretches out for the glass of wine on the edge of the table. The right frog moved the entire chessboard closer to him for a moment. When it is the left frog's turn, the entire chessboard will be moved again
            Middle East!

Comment

• 'Bout time you gave us another Frog picture.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson View Post
                First of all, it is not the left frog's turn, but the right's one. You could see that by counting moves of chess already made. Also, the let frog stretches out for the glass of wine on the edge of the table. The right frog moved the entire chessboard closer to him for a moment. When it is the left frog's turn, the entire chessboard will be moved again
                i was not debating whose turn it was in the chess game, but that is a good distraction method for weaseling out of your obvious artistic flaw. There is plenty of space on the table to correctly position the board horizontilly between both the frogs without each frog moving the board between each turn (a ridiculous way to play chess anyway as pieces could be knocked over.) I think for one that angle would be too difficult for you to draw, and secondly the "artist" (you lol) wanted to have the chess board as a show-off part of the picture and a horizontal position would hide some of the boards pieces that you are obviously so proud of since you even mentioned it in a previous post.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  i was not debating whose turn it was in the chess game, but that is a good distraction method for weaseling out of your obvious artistic flaw. There is plenty of space on the table to correctly position the board horizontilly between both the frogs without each frog moving the board between each turn (a ridiculous way to play chess anyway as pieces could be knocked over.)
                  Ever heard of magnet chess?

[uote]
                  I think for one that angle would be too difficult for you to draw,
                  [/quote]

As a matter of fact that would have been easier.

and secondly the "artist" (you lol) wanted to have the chess board as a show-off part of the picture and a horizontal position would hide some of the boards pieces that you are obviously so proud of since you even mentioned it in a previous post.
                  That is sort of true.

Somebody please make AAHZ stop discouraging me from frog-drawing. He needs a good shagging or something.
                  Middle East!

Comment

• So you admit i am correct in my theory about the chess boards importance, and therefore illogical positioning, on the picture?

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
                    Somebody please make AAHZ stop discouraging me from frog-drawing. He needs a good shagging or something.
                    Actually i would love to critique another one of your frog-pieces, and your concern for my libido is most reassuring
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Yes, I agree. I asked Spiffor to give me some topic for a frog, and he said: "a frog engaged in sports activity with Eiffel tower in the background".
                      Middle East!

Comment

• If you really wanted to critique this image, then where the chessboard is would be the wrong place to start.

Why is Mont St Michel on the wrong side of the river? Why is the Champ de Mars on the wrong side of la Tour? Why is the la Tour so disproportionately huge?

Anyway, I'll give you artistic licence with your Parisian geography - this is another awesome frog picture and you should be certain of pride of place au Salon des Refuses.

Comment

• I didn't care much about geography. You may notice f.e. that the tower of Sacre-Coeur is in the wrong place.
                          Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson View Post
                            I didn't care much about geography. You may notice f.e. that the tower of Sacre-Coeur is in the wrong place.
                            Er, yeah, I have no explanation why I called la butte Montmartre "Mont St Michel", which is a couple of hundred miles away.

Comment

• Actually, back when I had a website, Benway (a slightly unhinged medical student) put up a load of fake website banner ads across the top.

Most memorable of which was an ad claiming to promote bleach as a dieting product.

Less memorable, but still faintly bizarre, was this frog banner. I thought it was just weird. Bing and JediKnight thought it was hilarious and Willcox thought it was the stupidest thing he'd seen us do that morning.
                              Attached Files
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Forgot to give Heresson a big thumbs-up for the awesome frog pictures.

You are a very strange man. Don't ever change.
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X