• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush, Robertson, and now Faded Glory. Come out of the closet

Global warming is probably real. Its 119F humidex outside

Whats it like near you?

I thought you were dead...
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

can we stop with that crap already?

Comment

Climate change is the reason of the invasion of the deadly killer spiders we see currently in Austria and parts of Germany.

Blah

Comment

MAN ITS SO HOT OUTSIDE..WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT I...

HEY LOOK GUYZ. FADED GLORY IS BACK!

Comment

Didn't you get hit by a car? On the way back from army "boot camp" or something?
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
              Climate change is the reason of the invasion of the deadly killer spiders we see currently in Austria and parts of Germany.

It also apparently is the reason why Lindsay Lohan is sooo skinny.

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

The weather here is the usual for San Francisco this time of the year .... 68F - of course, it was close to 90F just a few weeks ago (it was rather nice while it lasted).
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                  Didn't you get hit by a car? On the way back from army "boot camp" or something?
                  Yeah, I thought he was dead.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

No, no...It's all part of this gret prank he pulled on us...

Hardy har har....

Oh, and FG, here it was 46 celcius yesterday with humidity...Sigh...almost choked to death...

Careful, yo might die for real.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Bush and Robertson and Faded Glory are all gay?
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

that's pretty damn hot for Canada

Originally posted by Spec
                        here it was 46 celcius
                        where?

Comment

Montreal

that's pretty damn hot for Canada
                          No ****...It all started about 10 years ago. We used to have normal summers, temperature going around 25 to 32 with dry weather...but now this shlt is just the usual. Tuesday, temperature was 36, but with the humidex factor it went up to 46...No need to tell you we closed the shop and sent everybody home.

Spec
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                            Tuesday, temperature was 36, but with the humidex factor it went up to 46...
                            Reminds somewhat of when we measured 42 in the shade and we all complained:
                            "the shade??? None of us work in the shade "
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

newsflash. It's summer. It's supposed to be hot.

I dare anyone to look at the records. This is not the hottest summer on earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X