Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    Epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkä änköhän
    Yliesierikoisapulaisvaravaurioraivausvuorovarausra tkaisupäällikkö!
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Suomi Finnolainen, perkele Nikkolainen. Me-einen notteinen understandeien. Perkeleinen.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Why is this thread still around?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Because Lordi Shivi needs a way to perfect his suomi. Duhi.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

QFT
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It's QFMFT damnit.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It look like Spam, it sound like Spam, it seems to suck like Spam. Lordshiva appear in the same style thread...
                but nobody seems to be bothered.

WTF is Suomi?

Srlz
                bleh

Comment

Suomi = Finnish = Long Apolyton Tradition

Comment

Suomi is within all of you.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

qft
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Kuoleeko suomithreadi ikinä, vai onko se vähän niinkuin zombie?
                        "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

Ei muita kuin suomalaisia, kiitos. Nyt on kuitenkin puhe suomithreadista.

Foreigners, **** off, please.
                          "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

I haven't seen the Suomithreadi in a while.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Valitettavasti ei ole enää paha suomalaiset täällä enää
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorance View Post
                                Ei muita kuin suomalaisia, kiitos. Nyt on kuitenkin puhe suomithreadista.

Foreigners, **** off, please.
                                The servers are in Texas.

After 3 years I think this should be a club thread and locked.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X