UK Posters - A Long Weekend Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Posters - A Long Weekend Question

If you could go anywhere in the UK for a long weekend (3/4 days), where would it be?
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Personally, probably Shetland. Though Scottish Highlands, London, Snowdonia and Cumbria would all come close.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

If you could go anywhere in the UK for a long weekend (3/4 days), where would it be?

The girls' shower at the nearest high school should provide some fond memories.

Comment

Norfolk.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
          Norfolk.
          WHY?!?!?!
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm not going, but Iaian may end up there.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Blackpool on the lash!

Comment

...or Brighton on the lash!

Comment

Re: UK Posters - A Long Weekend Question

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                  Don't waste your holiday on the UK. Go to Spain and get drunk like the rest of your countrymen.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Come join me in Brighton! Its my birthday and gay pride on the same weekend.
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Orkney.

Comment

Re: Re: UK Posters - A Long Weekend Question

Originally posted by Oerdin

Don't waste your holiday on the UK. Go to Spain and get drunk like the rest of your countrymen.
                        Oi! Sod Off.

Comment

Cumbria.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                            Orkney.
                            I was speaking to someone who just came back from there. He highly recommended it, apart from being quite difficult to get to.

Comment

Suffolk (on a tour of the Real Ale breweries).
                              It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

Working...
                              X