Ca. 1200 pieces of evidence in Moussaoui case appear online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca. 1200 pieces of evidence in Moussaoui case appear online

Just read about it, interesting. I hope there wasn't already a thread on this?

Anyway here's a link (I had to reload a couple of times before the page was displayed for me though):

Blah

Unbelievable!

Comment

The French worm I have met tend to be sexually adventurous!
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Your internship's over now?

Comment

Almost. I give a little presentation tomorrow and that's about it. I'm not doing real work anymore.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Bah. A week and a half of nothing left.

Btw, you might meet my gf at presentations. I'll PM you info.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

What are you doing Yaguare?
                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I work as a labmonkey at NIH, and so does Kuci's girlfriend, and there's an end of summer thing where we make posters explaining our work and such. I'll go find her then.

Comment

Working...
                  X