Comic book geek help is required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic book geek help is required

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Click on Joe Quesada, part 1.

Listen to the first thirty seconds. Where does that theme music come from?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

You have to be using Internet Explorer? Lame.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It works fine in my Firefox. Maybe you just suck.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

That must be it.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The only comic worth reading is Dickgirl Bride. Or at least so Loin tells me.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Out, unhelpful America-haters.

Comment

Wait, you aren't one already?
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

A comic book geek, or an America-hater?

Comment

Too much crowd noise, I couldn't make it out.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

FF works just fine, but really - what is supposed to be fun about that site ?

PS. couldn't be bothered to click on any of those links - they didn't look funny.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                      FF works just fine, but really - what is supposed to be fun about that site ?

PS. couldn't be bothered to click on any of those links - they didn't look funny.
                      You're not supposed to be looking for funny links, you're supposed to be figuring out what the theme music is from!

Comment

"I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman"
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

It takes a long time to load

;(
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

chegitz, Oerdin, GePap, and joncha. I'm really getting the unhelpful communist America-haters in droves.

Comment

Have you tried masturbating with a rusty pipe?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X