What do you think of this guitarist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this guitarist?

Watch the video and don’t miss out all the fun – join the community at KillSomeTime
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

I posted this guy (who has several clips at youtube) at CG a couple of weeks ago... I think it's gimicing, but really neat and good.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I like him. Interesting style.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My new album ''Tempo'' is out on my website!It will also be available on all popular streaming platforms and online stores within the next few weeks.The tabs...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Neat. But extreme? Ever heard of Malmsteen and the other "slasher guitarists"?
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Malmsteen is over-rated. So is "slashing" in general.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Malmsteen is over-rated. So is "slashing" in general.
              I don't disagree. But you can't deny he's extreme.
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

His sound is more "harp-like" than "guitar-like" so I have to wonder why he's using a guitar? It's unusual music for a guitar but given that it sounds like a harp/autoharp/zither, its nothing special IMO.
                Last edited by SpencerH; August 1, 2006, 11:27.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Interesting style, but I got bored with what he was playing pretty quickly.
                  ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                  ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Nostromo:
                    It's funny to watch a video from "Belle et Bum" on Apolyton!
                    Good guitarist, I love the feeling of his sound.

Yngwie Malmsteen have made some really good songs.

In this kind of guitarist(neo-classical) Jason Becker was a pretty good guitarist too.. before he get the Lou Gherig Disease at 21 y old. Badly...

bleh

Comment

Meh... I don't like those kinds of guitarists.
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Interesting style, but I got bored with what he was playing pretty quickly.
                        I agree, interesting style, but the song itself is nothing special.

Comment

What about this old video?
                          Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

most interesting part is near the end
                          Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Much better, but then I've always preferred spanish guitar (of the acoustic styles).
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorgal
                              What about this old video?
                              Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

most interesting part is near the end
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X