Silly mobile phone ring tones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly mobile phone ring tones.

Near the start of this video is quite a good one.

This is the very first motion picture...well ok "Video Game Music Video" but anyway YAYA!! I feel uberly special!! I hope you like it even though it is my fi...

Does anyone know where I could find it?
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Hmmm? I stopped watching when they started violating Maggie Reilly... Jeebus, is nothing sacred?

I don't know if the video was even the right one, not sure what that had to do with ringtones... Allthough, the short snippet in the beginning is Aeris's Theme from Final Fantasy 7.

As for ringtone, it depends squarely of your phone. Maybe it can use MP3's, or wavs, or just basic polyphonics... You might be able to make one yourself, if pressed. Mine understands regular .midi-files.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I'm referring to this line -

"Hey, follow the sound of my voice and kill whoever is holding the phone!"

EDIT
      Ok, I'll admit that I thought of a practical joke the instant I heard that line.
      Last edited by Qilue; July 31, 2006, 20:01.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Ah, was thinking in terms of music. That would make a good one, though.

Here: http://foamy.libertech.net/cell.mp3
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Cool, thank-you.

Comment

Working...
          X