Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven Colbert PWNS Morning News Shows

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That should be reversed.


    QFT
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Steven Colbert PWNS Morning News Shows

      Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui


      AHAHAHA! You only wish it was an act...
      Saw this today. ****ing brilliant
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

      Comment


      • #18
        This should be great...Senator Ted Stevens ('tubes' guy) says he may appear on The Daily Show: http://news.com.com/Senator+open+to+...l?tag=nefd.top
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

        Comment

        Working...
        X