Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I only have microsoft paint, help me (it should be easy I guess)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only have microsoft paint, help me (it should be easy I guess)

Can someone edit this picture, I mean, leaving the picture alone without the white background?

I need a foot massage

Is this pic a polar bear eating vanilla ice cream in a snow storm?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Use the GIMP.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

"gimp" whats that?
        I need a foot massage

Comment

A free Photoshop-like program. Don't forget, Google is your friend
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program: The Free and Open Source Image Editor
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I can't see the pic, I will do it for you, I am quick. (its my job).
              be free

Comment

btw, how do you want the pic? You want it to have a transparent background? I assume this is for a website then?
                be free

Comment

That's it with transparency set to 255/255/255, which also removes the white from her eyes and from the wings. It's not hard to add that back (even in paint ).

Comment

Yes, transparent, it is not for a website, but, to post it next to the picture of a guy I know,.
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                      Yes, transparent, it is not for a website, but, to post it next to the picture of a guy I know,.
                      Fez.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I couldn't figure out wtf pic he was talking about. How did you know, Snoopy?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Try to quote #1
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Pretty tricky.

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X