X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I for one believe it to be Fez.
    "Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

• The necessary condition applies, Fez login is disabled. And I must admit that possibility strikes me as much more likely than most I have read - or thought up - so far.

Ming, confirm or deny

Comment

• BOB DORNAN

Comment

• Tipped that one before, but his login is enabled.

People, consider the necessary condition

Comment

• Fez' login is enabled.

His current name is again Giancarlo, just look it up.

Amateurs.

Comment

• Hello there! Several posters are still interested in Wild goose chase. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Do you remember the thread where Etchy convinced PH that the beach volleyball scene from 'Top Gun"was a metaphor for his life? Reread it and come back to low income housing. For your sake, its only a game, which are obvious to those with common sense. Well, how you feel better, liberal.
              RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                Fez' login is enabled.

His current name is again Giancarlo, just look it up.

Amateurs.
                Nerd with too much time

Comment

• Now for a name from the past: onepaul

Comment

• faded glory

Its me all along guys!
                    After 2005 and demise of the right on these forums I retreated to my basement with a red pen, spirograph and graph paper.

7 months later I emerged with V1.0 RoboCon. The version after awhile malfunctioned and went on a posting rampage on apolyton. He became infected with a virus and soon was nothing more than a bot for enlargement pills and hair loss solutions

In early 2006 once again I retreated to the basement set out to make the perfect bot. 4 months later, after a dead relative, a 6 headed cat and a portal to hell that opened where my cieling fan was. The portal got hilarously out of control. Soon I had Strom Thurman trying to escape. Fortunately the portal closed on its own

I emerged from the basement with what I thought was the ultimate creation.

Robo-Conservative v.1.1.

Unfortunately, last week he became self aware. I no longer retain control and he is set to be duplicating himself shortly.

The end of all Internet forums is nigh!

jesus I thnik Im done editing for bad spelling. I THINK
                    Last edited by faded glory; July 29, 2006, 17:24.

Comment

• Let's all make real absurd guesses now!

DrSpin!

Comment

• PolarisGL!

Comment

• What, you didn't notice this has become a fest for insiders mentioning old members?

The Brain!

Comment

• Now for some old poster who disappeared and never returned, and who fulfills the necessary condition: Gman...

(yep, the 'evalution' guy)

Comment

• im going to guess that he is british based on his spelling of the word colours in one of the posts he made.

he's also most likely 12 hours ahead of PST based on when he posts. im guessing he's likely a university student or or posts from work while not being watched.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X