No announcement yet.

waiting is the hardest part...especially if you look good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AND I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!! pay raise, full benefits from the go! Im ecstatic now!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

what exactly is this job1?!?

Comment

Congrats
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

What?

Comment

Congratulations!!

Re dress codes, I hate 'em. I've never worked someplace with a suit & tie policy, and I'm grateful. I loath ties, feel like a noose. My last job (fixing computers for business clients in the Hamptons) had the closest thing to a dress code - it was supposed to be khakis/dockers and a nice short-sleeved sports shirt. I wore decent shirts, but went to jeans in a matter of months. I was a good enough worker that the boss never complained.

The two jobs prior were slob jobs - research lab & market research out of my boss' basement. I wore whatever comfy scrub clothes I felt like. On a handful of occasions for the market research job I had to dress up when we were presenting results to corporate clients (usually JP Morgan Chase), but those were the only times I've had to dress for work in the last, oh, 20 years. My entire working life, actually.

But I recognize some people get a thrill dressing to the nines, and I'm pleased you found a good job where you get to do that. Congrats again.

Comment

I'll be doing office support for a larger re-insurrance company. all the grunt work that goes into compiling and preparing reports, distributing mail, cheques, etc etc. its a pay increase, good people, working downtown! (which Ive always wanted to do) and i get to dress up now and chat up the retail girls on lunch.

the pagentry is a lost thing in this day and age!
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

insurance.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Congrats
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Oh yeah. Forgot that part. COngrats.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I would expect that if you looked good, you wouldn't mind waiting.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Now, does this mean more or less late night drunken posting

Congrats MRT144
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

[Note to self: Get drunk tonight & post on Poly in orde to maintain balance in the universe. ]

Comment

What a ponce...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                                preparing reports
                                TPS reports?

congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X