waiting is the hardest part...especially if you look good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting is the hardest part...especially if you look good

so its a Monday morning, I'm dressed to the business nines (tie, shirt, slacks, etc) waiting to hear back from a company I had my second interview with last Thursday. It was down to me and one other candidate and they said theyd let us know Monday AM.

I hope I get this job so as a bonus I can work downtown and look awesome every day.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

As Joe Namath wrote, "I Can't Wait Until Tomorrow, Because I Get Better Looking Every Day".

Good luck.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

good luck
      Monkey!!!

Comment

One question. You're sitting at home, dressed to the business nines, to answer the phone?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

well this way i can go down to the office to fill out paperwork and get knee deep ASAP. and if i dont get it I can at least go out and get a drink and look good doing it, perhaps strike the eye of somoene?
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Do you successfully cruise for foxes in your tight slacks?
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Get a job!

Good luck.
              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                Do you successfully cruise for foxes in your tight slacks?
                when youre a wild and crazy czechoslovakian swinger it cant hurt.

Comment

Depends where they're tight. If classified as gigantic bulge, well, goes without saying.

Comment

i was advised to steer clear of the kruschev method of negotiation with a bulge. the look of horror might have been worth it though.

Comment

Suits
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ties.

Comment

well heard drake. i dont know what the big backlash to suits is about. Screw business casual. I know that doing without a tie is mostly a west coast thing, but I asked about it at the interview and since the company is based on the east coast they have a tie policy. and i love it.

Comment

Zoot suits, ala Zopp,

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Ties.
                              bolo ties?

Comment

Working...
                              X