Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing a kitten to an old dog - advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something you could do, is to provide somekind of escape for the kitten, a place where she can get into but the dog can't. Needless to say, it should be something where you can retrieve her from.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, thats my plan... not sure what though. I checked out "kitty condos" at various stores but they are very expensive.

I'm actually starting to worry about the dog at this point though.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
        Another thing, the kitten likes to get at one end of the hall and charge full speed at the dog, turning away at the last second
        That is one awesome cat.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
          Yeah, thats my plan... not sure what though. I checked out "kitty condos" at various stores but they are very expensive.
          Surely a cat flap would work just as well?
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I knew more cats who did such stuff. For instance: you'd sit down and let your arm hang next to you, and they'd charge full steam ahead to grab that arm. Bloody Awesome. And no dog would dare to scare a bear in a tree:

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Another thing, the kitten likes to get at one end of the hall and charge full speed at the dog, turning away at the last second, and I'm afraid it will cause the dog to go crazy.
              Sounds like the kitty is already in charge

Comment

Firecrackers. Lots and lots of firecrackers.
                "Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

Working...
                X