Damn USA! HA! "Syria wants talks with US over Lebanon crisis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn USA! HA! "Syria wants talks with US over Lebanon crisis"

Why the **** they want to talk with us? So the panty waists around here can complain more about USA sticking their nose into "what's not our business" ?

I can hear Mo...., well, I can hear people whining already.

21 minutes ago

DAMASCUS (Reuters) -
    Syria is willing to engage in dialogue with the United States to solve the confrontation between Hizbollah and
    Israel, Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal al-Meqdad said on Sunday.

"Syria is ready for dialogue with the United States based on respect and mutual interests," he told Reuters in an interview.

Meqdad said the immediate solution to the crisis lies in a ceasefire brokered by international powers to be followed by diplomacy to address Hizbollah's demands, including a prisoner exchange.

Syria, a main backer of Hizbollah, has not been invited to an emergency meeting on the crisis in Rome next week, chaired by The United States and Italy.

Syria, whose ties with the West deteriorated after last year's assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri, says Hizbollah is an independent Lebanese resistance group that aims to regain land occupied by Israel.

If Syria ends up as one huge crater, it's not too soon for me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Yay genocide!
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Re: Damn USA! HA! "Syria wants talks with US over Lebanon crisis"

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Why the **** they want to talk with us? So the panty waists around here can complain more about USA sticking their nose into "what's not our business" ?
      Panty waists? People who are sick of their tax dollars being wasted policing the rest of the world are panty waists? I thought you were supposed to be conservative. Oh wait, the Republican position is that running up huge national debts by pouring money into foreign rat holes is a good thing.
      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Re: Re: Damn USA! HA! "Syria wants talks with US over Lebanon crisis"

Originally posted by Wycoff
        Panty waists? People who are sick of their tax dollars being wasted policing the rest of the world are panty waists? I thought you were supposed to be conservative. Oh wait, the Republican position is that running up huge national debts by pouring money into foreign rat holes is a good thing.
        Spoiler:
        Impressive threadjack attempt

I'll see if anyone takes the bait before giving my final rating, but I can already tell you we're between 2 and 6 with your paragraph. Your method is blunt and obvious, but I don't dare to judge it below 2 since direct often means effective.

Comment

They are wanting to talk to us because the other guy talks with F 15s.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Robocon! Make this thread better!
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

You suck, and so does Robocon.

F 15's? We're the masters of F 15 use. Don't come talking around here, Syria. "Play the cards you dealt".
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Hello there! I see you are discussing US-Lebanese war. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein has went on a hunger strike to dominate headlines while Sharon's condition worsens. The terrorists are laughing at us, because they know from the scriptures that we don't have the balls to nuke them. Asher may disagree but the liberal Congress would intervene. Sad days for America and for the US in particular.
                Blah

Comment

BeBro, you forgot to switch over to your DL.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Ohh

Blah

Comment

Idiot.

Comment

I love you too.
                        Blah

Comment

Everybody pretend you didn't see it.

Robocon must live on!
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Errm, you guys don't really believe I was Robocon hm? That's too much honor. And btw teh Ming has already spoken on this.
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                              ... but the liberal Congress would intervene...
                              Do you know something I don't?
                              Is it 2007 already??

Comment

Working...
                              X