No announcement yet.

Maybe I'm taking my job too seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think there is a major issue there, of whether your face fits in a company. Some people have had opportunities thrown at then, been encouraged to apply for them (which means they will probably get the job), but I seem to be being ignored. I know it means I have to get out to avoid being trapped.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Just start looking for a new job in the meanwhile and secure your back.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I am doing, but it is just finding something that pays enough. Perhaps it is time I started looking at changing sector if I am finding it hard to top this wage in the sector already
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

But right now, I'm pretty serious about the peacekeeping mission. I might apply, I have a good chance of getting in, basically I meet the requirements of all the.. requirements and more, I'm actually pretty much the ideal candidate, except for my tendency to blow up and beat up everyone and show my superior force but hey, that's cool.

There is an opportunity to go under NATO missions too so.. perhaps.. but I'm not looking at the hottest place that will blow up, I'm still thinking of coming back so.. who knows. Maybe I'll get me a laptop and just post here 24/7 for that rotation. Or walk into a mine. I don't know, both are options, the other one is a bit better (posting).
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
          X