Don't you just hate it when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just hate it when...

... you're having a nice, boozed-up conversation with an old friend you haven't had a nice conversation for a while, and he just gets the urge to tell me how certain-woman-I-don't-want-to-know-anymore is doing, and to ask me whether I had come across of her recently (I think I'd rather get run over by a car). I'd felt perfectly fine if he'd asked my how I had dealt with the death of grandmother, but no, he had to turn to that particular subject, at that particular time.
    I reacted with a barely disguised grimace, turned stone-silent for half a minute, and then switched subject. I hope he got the message.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

And what did he do to bring you to punch him in the face?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

why not just tell him i dont give a rats ass whats she is doing and then say how bout that game of whatever is playing
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I'm with Lady Tuber on this one.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why don't you just say with clear words that you don't want to her about her ever?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That would be to easy.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I hate that! I also hate it when my shorts ride up and squish my nuts! I hate that! Or when the soap in the shower is just a sliver and you want a new bar but you don't want to waste the sliver and then it falls while you have soap on your face so you open your eyes and it burns them, I hate that! Then the soap sliver makes a slime spot on the shower floor and I step in it and the slime gets between the toes. I hate that!

Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

i hate it but people on poly never let me forget, nor does anoyne in real life. i really screwed the pooch...
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The pooch will likely never forget either.

Comment

/me would hate to know my lone option would come down to seeking 'Poly for advice

Seriously, MAN UP and tell whomever you have moved on.

Very Simple. Very effective.

If they wont listen, distance yourself from that person

Tell them its boring and its killing you to hear these details
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      I hate that! I also hate it when my shorts ride up and squish my nuts! I hate that! Or when the soap in the shower is just a sliver and you want a new bar but you don't want to waste the sliver and then it falls while you have soap on your face so you open your eyes and it burns them, I hate that! Then the soap sliver makes a slime spot on the shower floor and I step in it and the slime gets between the toes. I hate that!

Prison life getting you down, Lancer ?

Attached Files
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Hey! I paid my debt to society!

That guy even looks a bit like me, but he's better looking.

Hope he's got life.

I hate that!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Tell them its boring and its killing you to hear these details
                          Ted Striker

Comment

Tell him that it upsets you that the contract you took out on her life hasn't been satisfied. Ask him where she is and then get on the phone and make like you're talking to your hireling.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

Don't waste the slivers. Save them up and then get them wet and mooch them together into a new bar of soap.

I hate it when some sshole speeds up to pull in front of you on a narrow street and then slows down to go ten miles per hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X