This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to protect RoboCon

I mean it's obvious he's not genuine, but he's been providing some good humour around here.

Seeing how things develop he might get disabled soon. Let us call for our mods to keep him alive.
    He might be a bot but at least he has HUMOUR! Keep him alive!
    33.33%
    It's a freaking bot and we have rules to deal with this kind!
    11.90%
    He should become OT mod, together with OTBOT!
    33.33%
    He's better than random banana posts.
    21.43%

Hello there! I see you are discussing habeous corpus. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Reagan was caught in a Catch-22 when he invaded Grenada and the democratic Senate left our troops on the beach. The liberals might try to argue, but our constitution specifically protects the right to a fair and speedy trial. Al Franken is trying to deny you all that right. You have been influenced by the communist and terrorist groups that have infiltrated this once great nation. Build the wall higher, as Slowwhand advocates.
    RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

Why should it get disabled? RoboCon's a poster like any other, providing content and humor. Except for the fact that our little robot friend is probably a DL. But whatever.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

DL or not, RoboCon is amazing. We should protect him.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

RoboCon is the best thing to happen to these forums since that time that the admins banned a bunch of people for posting in a thread that had a title like "do not post in this thread or you will be banned."
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Man, loin, we should really come up with a name for that event, so we don't always have to say time the admins banned don't post here yadda yadda.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Polytubbies caring about their fellow bots
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                Man, loin, we should really come up with a name for that event, so we don't always have to say time the admins banned don't post here yadda yadda.
                Wasn't it "black saturday" or something?

Oh, and RoboCon
                OTBOT's long lost brother! OTBOT lives!
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Simply call it the "when the admins banned people who posted in a thread that had 'don't post' as title"-event.
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    Wasn't it "black saturday" or something?
                    Why, that's an excellent name! How ever did you come up with that, Spiffor?

Comment

Umm, RoboCon is way way way way better than OtBot in every possibly way. More useful, has more content, is more likable, is less annoying, etc etc etc.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Excellent bot, btw.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Why, that's an excellent name! How ever did you come up with that, Spiffor?
                          Actually, black saturday was another event, my mistake (a "secret" forum, for which there was no link, was accessible for a few hours. People spammed like hell there, and there have been many PCRs and bans, IIUC).
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Just call them Black Saturday 1 and Black Saturday 2.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What about Black Saturday™ and Black Saturday® ?

Comment

Working...
                              X