No announcement yet.

Thanks, George Bush and Congress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This RoboCon DL does most certainly have a lot of entertainment value. Kudos to the owner!

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
      "Dot Head" and "Turban Head" are the two that I know.
      It doesn't sound nearly as insulting as "raghead"
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

It doesn't sound nearly as insulting as "raghead"
        From my experience, many Americans also use "towel head" or "rag head" as slurs against Indians, too. This is because a siginificant percentage of Americans probably don't realize that there is a difference between an Arab and an Indian.

My favorite (if we can be said to have a favorite slur) is dot head. It's short, Hindu specific, and it points out an obvious difference between their culture and ours.
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

BTW, would you know a racist slur toward Indians? It would add to my trolling arsenal culture
          I think the best people to ask are probably the British. Off the top of my head, "coolie" (person who carries your bags at a railway station, i.e. porter) and "paki" (used against Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, etc.).
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

"All brown people [post] the same," huh?

All you Pakis post alike.

I read the OP before having my morning pot of coffee. It looked so much like an aneeshm post.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

BTW, would you know a racist slur toward Indians? It would add to my trolling arsenal culture
              Well, there's always "elephant jockey" (to distinguish them from "camel jockeys")
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I've always been partial to "binder" (pronounced BIN-der, not BINE-der) myself. "Paki" is a good old standby too.

You learn lots of good slurs for Asians of all descriptions growing up in Vancouver.

Also check this site out: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...2Fethnic+slurs
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff

"Dot Head" and "Turban Head" are the two that I know.
                  When someone says "Such and such is an Indian" I say "Feather or Dot?"

Is that insulting?
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

It appears in Good Will Hunting, it'll be alright.

Comment

having grown up in an asian area, i know an awful lot. though they might be best communicated via pm to save a lengthy ban offending people.

'paki' is always a safe bet however.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Oooo...here's the motherlode:

"The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

In NZ we call them 'curry munchers'
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

At least some of you do

Comment

Nope, every last one of us.
                              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

All you Pakis post alike.

I read the OP before having my morning pot of coffee. It looked so much like an aneeshm post.
                                aneeshm doesn't use that brand of humor
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X