How USA/ Britain Should Do Iraq. Israel warns Lebanese to flee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand

What's the down-side? They're saying, cover your ass by geting out of the area.
    Beats the snot out of A) Killing civilians or B) Not killing civilians, who really aren't civilians.

Texas, where things are logical.
    I was alluding to the form more than to the substance.
    What?

Comment

Re: How USA/ Britain Should Do Iraq. Israel warns Lebanese to flee

Get out, or get hit.
      So, you want to fling thousands of people onto the roads in a ruined country riddled with insurgents and bandits. I suppose if they get killed, it's not your fault.

Comment

So your point is it would be more merciful to just give them no time. At least you admit there are insurgents. I guess that's something to note. You could be saying it's all in Israel's imagination.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We've been much more effective in creating a civil war in Iraq than Israel will likely be in Lebanon. Maybe they should be borrowing our strategy instead.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Civil Wars are fun! Just think--twenty to a hundred twenty years from now, we'll have a great RTS game based off of what, Ramallah and what not!
            B♭3

Comment

We already have a great FPS shooter game! (Battlefield2)
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Re: How USA/ Britain Should Do Iraq. Israel warns Lebanese to flee

Get out, or get hit.
                It works better if you haven't bombed all the bridges and roads out of town.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Then they need to take a cue from Mexico and learn to swim.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    Q, that's only when you're driving in a car. Think of this as that game where you're playing cop and have to shoot the bad guys and not the grandmas...
                    I'm pretty sure if it was one of those, Israel would have already lost
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Didn't we do this already in Fallujah?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        Yes you did.

Obviously, that has solved the Iraq situation.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Obviously, all the insurgents were in Fallujah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                            We've been much more effective in creating a civil war in Iraq than Israel will likely be in Lebanon. Maybe they should be borrowing our strategy instead.
                            They already tried our strategy in 1982:
                            Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                              No, ground forces were used to clear out the city. I think every mosque in the city had been turned into an ammo dump.

Comment

It's the same idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X