No announcement yet.

Best bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raisin bread. sourdough, baguettes. Lots good.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
      If we're talking about bread then plain , sliced multi-cereal bread we get at the local bakery ( it's an innovation of hers ( the baker's ) , and I love it ) .

If we're talking about bread-like items , then roti ( रोटी ) would be my favorite , closely followed by rote-of-the-folds ("घडी ची पोळी" in Marathi ) .
      Woot, I can actually see the wierd symbols, instead of just a bunch of ???'s!
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Mmm, hot parathas....
        Attached Files
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Mmmm, Phankooken
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            Mmmm, Phankooken
            Parathas:

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Italian white breads are my favorites over all, with French or Spanish cheeses.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Italian panini
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The supermarket across the street bakes french bread twice daily. If I'm shopping when the hot loaves are on the rack, I have to buy one, even if I don't need it. I often end up eating a significant portion just wheeling through the store.

And when I have a nice hot pot of homemade tomato sauce, I can easily wipe out an entire loaf of bread just dipping it into the sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                    Some people seem to think that there's little difference between the two.
                    (must refrain from "sausage" jokes...)
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Baguette.
                      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Rieska.
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                        X