Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigeria vs. Ethiopia and India vs. Bangladesh

Keeping a trend alive...

Both Nigeria and Ethiopia pretty much suck; but surprisingly, to me, more "wasted" children are found in Bangladesh and India.

If you had one place to spend the rest of your life here on Earth, which one would you choose?
    Nigeria
    6.25%
    Ethiopia
    9.38%
    Bangladesh
    3.13%
    India
    81.25%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

India. I like it here
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Seems to me India would be more livable. Don't know what I would do without a good steak though.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
        Don't know what I would do without a good steak though.
        Me neither. But enough Indians eat beef for us to be able to get decent ones.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Ethiopia man!

Oh, wait. Selassie died.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
            Ethiopia man!

Oh, wait. Selassie died.
            Indeed
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

In India you can nuke leftovers.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

First, contrary to popular belief, Africa does not have the most children suffering from wasting. "Although in the past 10 years, every subregion of Africa saw a rise in both the number of wasted children under the age of five and in the overall rate of wasting, about 78 percent of the world's 5.5 million wasted children live in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh; nearly two thirds of those in India alone," says Webb.
                You're lucky you and that banana are here, LordShiva.

I pick Bangladesh. At least fellow geezers recognize it's a problem area. Thanks to George Harrison and Company. they might donate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  You're lucky you and that banana are here, LordShiva.
                  Meh, if you had a billion and some people, some of 'em would be wasted too

Comment

Ah, Bangladesh. Land where if someone sneezes, 5000 people die.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
                      Ethiopia man!

Oh, wait. Selassie died.
                      Selassie dying be Yarr and woo! Teh man was a murderous monster and butcher of his people.

Be that as it may, I'd go for Ethiopia. The highlands would be perfectly liveable for a person used to a more temperate clime. Plus, at the very least, they're Christians, so a basic underlying philosphy would be the same.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Nigeria 0 0%
                        Ethiopia 2 40.00%
                        Bangladesh 1 20.00%
                        India 2 40.00%
                        Total: 5 voters 100%

Nigeria is lagging at this point. Aussies will change that along same reasons only different that Che did. Nigeria is like home.

Comment

I wouldn't live in Nigeria.. I don't know what Bangladesh has for Veggie food.

I know that India is top notch, and Ethopia has good food also.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

India, no doubt. Of course I've never actually been to any of these countries, but I've known people from every one of them.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

That Nigerian prince dude doesn't count...
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X