X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good to me
    I need a foot massage

Comment

If you think this is "going downhill"... you have radically different taste in women than me. Or anyone on the planet, really.

I'm glad she's gotten beyond her dirty tramp phase (not that I disliked it) and cleaned herself up, because I think she looks better than she ever has before. Her husband better be getting freaky with her perfect ass every night, 'cuz he's a damn fool if he doesn't.
      Attached Files

Comment

More evidence of her unbridled babealiciousness.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'd Hit It
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have a feeling the mods are going to hit this thread soon.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well, I'm not one any more, so no problem here.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Some guys find the grandma style a bit of a turnoff. Others, apparently, a turn on.

Freud would be pleased.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The problem seems to be that she's making a concerted effort to uglify herself. But why?
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

she was a hottie...

not anymore

however, if she was about to slob on my knob, I wouldn't stop her
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Jaguar, you are blind. Her latest look is absolutely gorgeous!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

She looks good/decent in the last two photographs

but that is with rediculous ammounts of makeup on her face.. she has about killed her face from hard use based upon the earlier images

if I am going to be looking at her close up/in bed, I care what she looks like without makeup

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                        X