Kinky Texas Jews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinky Texas Jews

Sloww, please explain who kinky friedman is and why youre voting for him. He strikes me as a jewish political "bandit". and why does he want to beat on grandma?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

How can you not like this guy?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

slowwhand, if you can somehow vote by proxy for me, please vote for him. I dont even agree with his take on one key issue but he's a hell of a lot better than any politico ive seen in the past 10 years
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

No lie. Can you see Kinky standing on a stage debating Rick perry?

Rick would be stuttering when Kinky was through with him
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Will the debate also include a brisket sandwich contest beforehand?

Comment

Most certainly.

Comment

god must hate me because im not a texan.

Comment

He's got my vote.

Comment

Yep, he's a good ol' boy.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Hell he could be named Kinky Hitler and I'd think about voting for him.

Although Kinky Hitler sounds like a punk band.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Is he actually like, IN the running? Serious chance of winning?
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

As much of a chance as Jessie Ventura was given in Minnesota.

ACK!

Comment

I was reading that article and a sentance leapt out.

There was Ma Ferguson, who, on the subject of teaching foreign languages, said if English was good enough for Jesus, it’s good enough for Texans.
                          You have some real winners over there.
                          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

I bet she spelled every sentence right though..........

ACK!

Comment

australians are prized for their grasp of english just as texans are prized for their grasp of history outside of high school football

Comment

Working...
                              X