Regarding Foreign Affairs, I Believe I'm Due an Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Foreign Affairs, I Believe I'm Due an Apology

Told y'all Iraq was going to be dealt with, way before it happened.

I started threads such as, "Who's Next?", where I gave choices of Iran, Syria, and North Korea.
    What did I get? Cracker. Idiot redneck. Etc.

NOW, can't swing a cat here without it hitting mention of those 3.

I'm waiting. Go ahead. Apologize. Here I am. Patient as always.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

What?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What?

Comment

dealt with? you think a bunch of hens clucking and no real progress called "being dealt with". use the correct tense of the word dealt and buckle in tex.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You didn't mention Lebanon. It appears that Lebanon managed to be "next".
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            dealt with? you think a bunch of hens clucking and no real progress called "being dealt with". use the correct tense of the word dealt and buckle in tex.

Where's Hussein, Bright Eyes?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So... let me get this straight. Sloww is bragging about being wrong?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

slowwhand, youre the kind of guy that would sand down a paint job, buy the paint, put a primer coat on and call it done.
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Where's Hussein, Bright Eyes?
                  Laughing his ass off as the US is knee deep into Vietnam II.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Cracker. Idiot redneck. Etc.
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Saddam Hussein is Iraq.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I dont think he's laughing but iraq certainly is not better for the wear

Comment

Re: Regarding Foreign Affairs, I Believe I'm Due an Apology

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Told y'all Iraq was going to be dealt with, way before it happened.
                          I dont' recall you starting any threads where you said we were going to initiate a bloody civil war and set Iraqi women's rights back a hundred years, that people would be materially worse of than under the worst of the sanctions.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

che, iraq has been dealt with. now be gone!

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                              I dont think he's laughing but iraq certainly is not better for the wear
                              Well he knows he'd be done for by one group or another sooner or later... he's probably enjoying it as it goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X