Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to request a fatwa from India's primary Islamic university ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even worse than someone beating a dead trick pony is someone posting an image that screws up the formatting of the thread. Unless it's a babe thread.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
      Nobody gives a ****.
      I do, but I would like to know more about the origins of the Hindu civilization before I can comment on this.
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Holy Cow!

Aneeshm has made a new thread about the entirely unexpected subject of Islam, Muslims, and India, and how he gets all moist and warm thinking about them.

I'm utterly shocked and stunned.

I will reply with something about the Aryan invasions of India, he will ask me if I've been reading Neo-Nazi websites or the deranged scribbles of Nazi Aryan ideologues (pre-WWII), I'll point out that there's more than one person who's been writing about the archaeology of the Indus Valley civilization, and the whole dance will carry on as before.

Tomorrow:

aneeshm's new threads about:

How Muslims eat Hindu babies,

and

Is Islam responsible for global warming? Fiery fatwas cause climate chaos!
        Attached Files
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
          Is Islam responsible for global warming? Fiery fatwas cause climate chaos!
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
            Holy Cow!

Aneeshm has made a new thread about the entirely unexpected subject of Islam, Muslims, and India, and how he gets all moist and warm thinking about them.

I'm utterly shocked and stunned.
            Are you udderly shocked and stunned?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
            X