Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACK! Duly noted. Thanks.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Hmm, apparently the filter was replaced in November, and when it was, the guy said that it wasn't even particularly dirty.

Luckily it's been cooler at night lately, so the AC hasn't been running non-stop.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

If it was November, it's about time to change it.

I clean mine every 3 months and replace them about every six month's.

The only other thing i can thi nk of right offhand is that the A/C unit is undersized.

Which you don't notice under normal circumstances, but with excess heat.......

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

This typically happens once per year, during a nasty heat wave. It's not a factor most of the time.

We can check the filter and clean it if needed.

-Arrian

Comment

It's really too hot, over 35 C here. I normally like a hot summer, it's only a pain if it's so hot at night that you can't sleep.....
            Blah

Comment

That's the worst. I can't sleep if it's too hot/humid. This is why central air is a basic requirement for me.

-Arrian

Comment

Terrific. It's supposed to be 100 today, and I just heard thunder. 100 degrees & 100% humidity. How lucky am I?

Comment

Working...
                X