Bush administration successes and failures thus far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush administration successes and failures thus far

Please only list one of each per post. I will update the original post from time to time as we list more items.

Successes:

Removing the Taliban from power

Failures:

Having his Vice President shoot a man in the face

That's not a failure, he shot a lawyer.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Success: being re-elected for another term....or was that actually a failure? *runs*
      Blah

Comment

Success:
        Conquering Iraq,
        (as he liberated a lot of people doing this and removed a dictator from power)

Failure:
        Conquering Iraq
        (as this lead to the Iraq becoming a harbor for terrorists and other people fighting against the USA)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Success:
          liberating 2 nations for absurd regimes

Failure:
          being unable to explain to the world that it was not about WMD but about regime change.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Bush has successfully reacquainted his country with the Q word… quagmire

Comment

Success: He's re-engergized the left

failure: everything else
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Successes!?
                Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Success: He's united the world

Failure: against us
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Success: Do not call list (big one)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      Success: Do not call list (big one)
                      Wasn't that in the works for a while though? I would have to agree with you though.

Comment

Working...
                      X