X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea has been successfully one upped

Not even in the news now.

What's not even in the news now?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Obviously Israel and the US have been colluding to push those attention-whores out of headlines again.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Damn. I knew this joke wasn't gonna work.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What did the US do?
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

On the other hand, Zidane successfully got a one-up.

Yeah, I know the meme isn't funny anymore.
            B♭3

Comment

Join the gang, nobody has been funny in this thread so far.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

North Korea isn't that hard to 1 up. I mean, they kind of suck. Maybe Ethiopia couldn't, but I don't know for sure.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

North Korea has been successfully one upped
                  Yes. Continuously for about 61 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    On the other hand, Zidane successfully got a one-up.
                    Yeah, and didn't Rush Limbaugh get one up recently as well (or did the Feds keep his pills?)?

D

Comment

Another DPRK temper tantrum is inevitable now.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

what?
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Comment

One upped,

thats one new phrasal verb for me

Apolyton is so educational
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

To one up is to beat someone's previous position - like in a game of soccer, when you get one [point] up on the other team.

Comment

Working...
                              X