Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian mother of Jesus, impregnated by her uncle, blames Bush...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulgarian mother of Jesus, impregnated by her uncle, blames Bush...

...and creates a disturbance on a United Flight.

Here's a quote from the Register Guard...

"Charging papers filed in US District Court said Georgieva grew agitated, assaulted a passenger who asked to be moved to another seat and lunged toward the cockpit while shouting that she had a baby named Jesus, she had been impregnated by her uncle and "President Bush was behind it all."

The Bush haters are getting nuttier, you gotta admit.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Not nearly as nutty as those few who still support Bush, despite seeing him in action for six years.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Was about to note that after Clinton a little action is a good thing...

I wonder if Clinton sniffs his humidor and dreams of the action.

Comment

I think her full name is Teodora Georgieva Strikerova.

Comment

Jesus persuaded her to do it
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Good one Winston
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

I was hoping this wouldn't become known until after Bush is re-elected.

Oh wait a second,....

DAMN BLAIR!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tony Blair? I Tony Blair. I want to have Tony Blair's baby. Who would have thought that Tony Blair would have the balls to do what he's done? In this country, Bush is at least still supported by the the rock solid 20%-30% core of his party. Blair is on the left, does any of that crowd in GB stand with him or does he now get his support from the right?

Comment

Working...
                X