No announcement yet.

Novak Speaks: Rove Spoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not "claiming" the NYT did anything; it's an undisputed fact that they revealed classified information over the objections of the government. Novak did do the same thing, so I'll admit that I was mistaken when I said that he didn't do anything wrong. His actions pale in comparison to that of the New York Times, however, so I don't see why he should be condemned and embroiled in a multi-year investigation (breathlessly covered by a hysterical media) while Bill Keller has escaped most media criticism and will probably never have his actions and the actions of his paper put under the same microscope that the Plame affair was.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Rove had a 20 second coversation with Novak, which Novak initiated where Novak mentioned the Plame thing and where Rove said words to the effect of "you know that too" as the disclosure and where there was no evidence that rove knew that Plame was covert? Good luck!

Comment

I think Plame is playing games...all the way back to selecting her husband to go to Africa. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Comment

Working...
        X