London.. Glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London.. Glasgow

Any Polytoners want to meet up for a romp at the pubs? I'm about to take off for Gatwick July 17th; Visiting Scotland between roughly August 1st and 16th

It would be great to meet some of the old names around here during, even better to know where the safest places are to meet friendly people

Or perhaps when to wear the Celtic, when to suit up Rangers

Let's go smoke some heroin in an abandoned cannery!

Just kidding

Yeah sure...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

But London, not Glasgow...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Stop off at Leeds on the way
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

He probably wants to visit places that are nice...
          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

True - I'll show him Chapel Allerton and Temple Newsam!
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

He could certainly find all the drugs he is after there...
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

plenty of drugz lol up my way

Comment

I was just in Glasgow and London 1.5 weeks ago

Edinburgh and Inverness too.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

So youre in London from the 17th - 1st?
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I am in ENGLAND from the 17th to the 31st, looks like we'll be caravaning across the country

I'll be in London specifically about the 17th of July to maybe the 25th or so, then again from about the 18th of August till the 22nd

Provost, we totally have to meet. Stu, I'm sure I'll be in Leeds sometime or another in the caravan trip. Gibsie, this is 6 weeks of sobriety.. so let's meet up, wherever you are!

Comment

I'm up for London meet, now I live here (just got the internet connected). I'm proper employed-like person too. W00.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Lend us a tenner...

Comment

Working...
                          X