• Show
Clear All

• It's been a while

õ_õ

Hey Zylka, how are you doing?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hello Jon Miller, how are you??

My AIM does not work and I have some sort of virus prohibiting me from re-formating. Are you on ICQ?

Comment

I don't think I ever got on ICQ. I think AIM and Google are the ones I am mostly on now. I know I use to be on MSN, but since there was hardly anyone I talked to on there, I haven't reacquired it.

Things are mostly looking up for me. Research is going OK, good almost. I am giving a talk on my research at a large meeting in October. I can stay in Graduate School next semester, and so grades won't be a problem. I think that I have an opportunity to rewrite my Research Electronics paper, and that is great. I am trying to get involved in volunteering and start going back to church (this hasn't been really successful yet). I am cutting back on some wasteful habits (like spending too much and drinking too much). I am getting back in shape (lost 20 pounds in the last 3 months). I found a roomate so my finances will be OK. There is probably more.

Among the bad things is that my advisor is very sick, and probably won't recover.

Jon Miller
        (AIM is the most, and I rarely talk to people on there)
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: It's been a while

Originally posted by Zylka
          õ_õ
          õ_õ
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

God I love you Jon Miller

Though I am sorry to hear of your advisor's poor health. You are still in Nuclear Physics research, right?

õ_õ
            Hello Imran. How are your lawyer adventures going?

Comment

good, now go away
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Staind?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Annoying sigs:

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                    Hello Imran. How are your lawyer adventures going?
                    Good... I am now a Level 27 legal superhero. Though my alter ego works for the US government.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Aren't super powered lawyers, supervillians by definition?
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                          good, now go away
                          Hey you Soviet schmuck! I just watched a program today on how your favoured government butchered millions of Ukranians, Poles, Gypsies etc only decades ago, and I thought of you...

How're the lies and propogandistic infusion from birth treatin old MRT??

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            Aren't super powered lawyers, supervillians by definition?
                            Super Clarence Darrow kicks your child like ass with utter abandon! UTTER ABANDON!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              http://pi-card.ytmnd.com/
                              HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ohhh Dave. I still owe you money, I know. You will get it. Though only when I'm rich and inflation has made ~$350CDN worth an ounce of tin in 2003 dollars

Good... I am now a Level 27 legal superhero. Though my alter ego works for the US government.
                              Be careful.. they're apparently letting Republican judges throw 16 sided dice at your objections. Immy skimmy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X