Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva

Any good?
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo

Is there a Netflix-like service in New Zealand? If not, advise him to think big.
      Yeah, there are three or so.

Comment

Are you saying Asher, that you can watch ANY movie in history, any time you like?
        be free

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
          Are you saying Asher, that you can watch ANY movie in history, any time you like?
          No, just the ones offered on Video on Demand...which is considerably more than what stores like Blockbuster carry (and run out of stock frequently of).
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm on Zip.ca and I can watch almost any movie or TV show on DVD. They have about 55 000 DVDs in stock.
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

North Americans and their big balls again

Comment

Why not invest in more lucrative industries, like telegraphs or horse-shoes?
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think he needs to stock DVDs, not videos...that's a recipe for disaster...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

North Americans and their big balls again
                    Real cute. When you watch as much DVD's as me, you want some selection.
                    Last edited by Nostromo; July 11, 2006, 22:46.
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

For New Zealand, I think the industry is still there.

But no one here seems to have any advice or knowledge in this area.
                      be free

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        Any good?
                        Spoiler:
                        You just read a spoiler about bisexual black cowboys from Soviet Goergia. Think about that.

Comment

Looking a bit farther down the road, and I've found myself using Video on Demand instead. I just hit the VOD button on my remote, browse the movies and view synopses, trailers, etc. Then when I find one I like, I hit Order and it starts playing...can watch it/rewatch it/rewind/ffd it etc for 24 hours. The added advantage is you can watch movies in HDTV like this, and have for a year or so now, well before the HD-DVD/Bluray discs are out and sans the $1,000 players.
                          The last time I checked, there wasn't a great selection to choose from, though.

Comment

*EVERY* time I walk into a block buster with a familly member it spurs a discussion about economics and the infeasability of Blockbuster's buisness model.... within 15 years blockbuster stores will be closing by the droves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Spoiler:
                              You just read a spoiler about bisexual black cowboys from Soviet Goergia. Think about that.
                              You rotten bastard!!!!!

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X