No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Interstate Highway System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too always thought that until I told it to my wife and of course "SHE CALLED ME OUT ON IT"

Were those long and flat stretches of highway meant to be used as airstrips? Snopes fact-checks this long-running rumor.

Needless to say I lost that one.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wow, that would be a bet I would lose also.

I blame public schools.....

Comment

Yeah, that one used to amaze people when you told it.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Teh IHS contributed to teh decline of both rural and urban America. Suburbs be teh suck.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Suburbs

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Suburbs
              QFT
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Teh black holes of culture and bastions of conformaty.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Having stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X