Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starchild...status report

Are you edumacated yet?

(This is so as to not threadjack Pekka's pizza-is-sex thread)
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

But I had that thread all nice and set up. I was going to start shopping for curtains that would match the carpet!

Nearly edumacated. One more year le.....
    ...Damn your hypno-sikh-seal! It draws me in....
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I don't understand?

Is this just an: are you still in college? thread?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

can't be pope without a degree
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          Is this just an: are you still in college? thread?
          No, this is a starchild thread
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You could be Da Space-Pope without a degree but that means converting to repto-catholicism.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

No, this is a starchild thread
              Oh, you.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

You could always settle for being the Probe.

Comment

/me pats Winston on the head like a distracted and not overly interested parent
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

/me pockets a cookie as Starchild does so

Comment

/me mumbles something vaguely approving about Winston obviously having a healthy and practical understanding of politics
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

School status: Check
                        Boy status: ??
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I expect he still is a boy.
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure.

Comment

From everything I have heard I would expect he was a man now.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X